- 1 Jordon Peterson’s Most Viewed Interview GQ
- 1.1 Helen Lewis VS Jordan Peterson GQ Full Interview
- 1.2 Jordan Peterson interview GQ
- 1.3 Who is Jordan Peterson’s net worth?
- 1.4 Does Jordan Peterson have kids?
- 1.5 How Old is Jordon Peterson?
- 1.6 How high is Jordan Peterson’s IQ?
- 1.7 The Jordan B. Peterson Book List
- 1.8 Jordan Peterson illness
- 1.9 Conclusion
Jordon Peterson’s Most Viewed Interview GQ
In this interview, Helen Lewis interviews Canadian academic and bestselling author Jordan Peterson about the patriarchy, the alt-right, gay parenting, fascist ideologies and his beef diet. Professor Logic VS Professor Chaos.
Professor emeritus at the University of Toronto, Jordan Bernt Peterson is a Canadian clinical psychologist, YouTube personality, author, and professor emeritus of psychology. During the last decade, Peterson has been attracting wider attention for his conservative views on cultural and political issues.
Must Read: Top 10 Podcasts by Jordan Peterson
Then this happened:
Helen Lewis VS Jordan Peterson GQ Full Interview
Jordan Peterson interview GQ
During a video interview for GQ published in September 2018, Lewis interviewed Jordan Peterson. It has since been viewed more than 45 million times. In a review of Peterson’s second book, Lewis called the interview “the most viral thing I’ve ever done.“.
Following this interview in my opinion Peterson came out very favourably and demonstrated great restraint, it was clear he was far from the devil and in fact too many a saviour.
— Dr Jordan B Peterson (@jordanbpeterson) March 3, 2021
Who is Jordan Peterson’s net worth?
Following the interview he has shot to fame, he now commands a significant net worth. As of 2021, it stands at around 8 million according to Wealthy Gorilla. Clinical Psychologist from Canada has become a global sensation helping people in ways that before he came along simply did not exist.
Also See: Top 10 Lectures by Jordan Peterson
Does Jordan Peterson have kids?
Jordan and his wife Tammy have a daughter, Mikhaila, and a son, Julian. They married in 1989 and had children not too long after with his daughter arriving in the world in 1992.
How Old is Jordon Peterson?
Originally from Edmonton, Canada, Jordan B Peterson was born in 1962 as the firstborn son of Walter and Beverley Peterson. His parents are a librarian and a teacher, respectively.
How high is Jordan Peterson’s IQ?
IQs exceeding 150 are considered extraordinary and are considered record-breaking. Jordan did study intelligence quotient at one point, so it’s possible that he would have submitted to an assessment himself, although it’s not clear if he has ever said such.
The Jordan B. Peterson Book List
12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos, Jordan B. Peterson
Maps of Meaning, Jordan B. Peterson
Peterson, Jordan B: Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life
Jordan Peterson illness
Peterson’s work was hampered by health issues associated with severe benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome in 2019 and 2020. He returned to podcasting in 2021 and published his third book, Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life.
What Are Jordon Petersons 12 Rules for Life?
- “Stand up straight with your shoulders back.”
- “Treat yourself like you are someone you are responsible for helping.”
- “Make friends with people who want the best for you.”
- “Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today.”
- “Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them.”
- “Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world.”
- “Pursue what is meaningful (not what is expedient).”
- “Tell the truth — or, at least, don’t lie.”
- “Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don’t.”
- “Be precise in your speech.”
- “Do not bother children when they are skate-boarding.”
- “Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street.”
Peterson’s reach has transformed many people thinking and way of life, simple things like cleaning your room all the way challenging your belief systems. He approaches things in a way many including myself wish I could articulate but he has words for most people’s thoughts.
More Madness: Unethical Life Hacks That Will Blow Your Mind
Entire Series: 2017 Personality and Its Transformations Parts 1-22