News flash! The season rumbles with excitement as Decathlon, renowned international sporting company in partnership with Mearth, Australia’s premier and well-loved electric scooter brand, hurls in this incredible last quarter raffle promo to give happiness to its customers! 7 lucky winners take all! Calling all residents of NSW and Victoria!!!
Now’s your chance to win either a:
Don’t miss this chance to win these Decathlon Giveaways:
Mearth S Pro electric scooter and a Nutshell helmet ($899 SRP)
Mearth RS electric scooter and an Airlite helmet ($1299 SRP)
It’s so easy to join!
Just make a single purchase of over $100 either instore or online at Decathlon and you’re in! It’s no sweat to join in the raffle for this fantabulous chance to win one of the 7 Mearth’s top-tier, high performing e-scooters and ride away your merry way!
- 7 (seven) winners are selected at random for this exclusive raffle draw of Decathlon and Mearth . Winners will each be given their prize pack – (at random and are not allowed to choose their preference).
- The giveaway prize pack includes: a Mearth RS long-range electric scooter and an Airlite helmet, or a Mearth S Pro commuter electric scooter and a Nutshell helmet.
- Entries are automatically included for every individual purchase above $100 at any of Decathlon stores and on their online store.
- Winners will be drawn at random on November 28, 2022. All winners shall be advised via email directly when and where they can claim their prizes.
- Winners must be aged 18 years or over.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the promotion organizers reserves the right to draw a replacement winner anew.
- This exclusive promotion starts on November 10, 2022 10/11/2022 and ends on November 24, 2022. As such, after said date, no more further entries to the raffle draw will be accepted.
- Decathlon as the organizer of this exclusive promotion accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail or other communications, including failure to receive votes or other communications by entrants.
- All Decathlon staff members or any persons directly related to Decathlon employees are disqualified from joining this promotion.
- Decathlon management has the right to verify and validate each entry.
- This promo campaign is exclusive to residents in NSW and Victoria only.
Decathlon, the French brand that was founded in a small parking lot with many sports-loving friends in 1976, has come a long way, with more than 86 sports line in its international portfolio and 70 more in France. Mearth is Australia’s well-loved and leading electric scooter brand known for its top-notch, high-performing and cutting-edge electric scooters (www.mearth.com.au).
Hurry now! Don’t Miss out on the action!! Join and ride in blazing fashion on Mearth’s top-notch e-scooter, in partnership with Decathlon. This exclusive, limited-time promo ends on November 24, 2022.
What’s really outstanding about Mearth S Pro and RS:
Mearth S Pro commuter electric scooter is lightweight, portable, and has a foldable frame. Weighing only 13.5kg., it offers more power, better comfort, and longer range riding for riders who are looking for a high-performance everyday electric scooter. Highlights include an upgradable and switchable battery system, compact, light, and portable frame, colored display, 3-second folding mechanism, 10-inch explosion-proof pneumatic tires, and smooth and safe triple-brake system.
In terms of performance — speed, power, battery, and range, the Mearth S Pro electric scooter features better and safer functions with its triple brake system and 10-inch pneumatic tires for better support and stability on any type of road. As a high-performance electric scooter that’s ideal for commuters who travel on different types of paths every day or around the city regularly, the Mearth S Pro e-scooter also has a swappable battery system, so the rider can carry multiple batteries which allows him/her to extend his/her ride and can add more distance to one’s travels, allowing the rider to go anywhere he/she likes, or about 30 km to 45 km and covers more ground to enjoy longer riding hours and arrive at star quality wherever its rider goes.
Its dashboard consists of a colored digital display screen, handlebar, accelerator, brake, and bell. The display screen shows the rider’s speed mode and riding speed. The display is bright enough to be seen in broad daylight, so there’s no need to worry about sun glares. Meanwhile, both the accelerator and brake are intuitive and easy to touch. With an LED front light and rear lights, the front lights are positioned at the top unlike other scooter brands and models that position the front lights near the tires. This improves visibility at night because it gleams in a wider area and can be easily seen. Its 10-inch explosion-proof pneumatic tires, that deliver a sturdier and smoother ride on rougher terrains. The Mearth S Pro electric scooter showcases a slim, minimalist, and compact design, available in an all-black frame with red accents.
Mearth RS is probably the most powerful long-range electric scooter from Mearth Technology, an Australian e-scooter developer based in Sydney. The RS provides the ultimate long-range electric mobility scooter for commuters who need more than 40 km of range, with a good balance of performance, durability, comfort, and safety. Weighing only 23kgs, the Mearth RS packs a punch with long-lasting power in the form of a 500-850W motor. The one-click folding technology and easy carry structure allow you to fold and unfold your RS long-range e-scooter easily and safely. Its superior magnesium alloy frame is the frosting that completes the look of power ‘extraordinaire.’ Its premium grade, highly efficient, and concentrated lithium battery power turns kinetic energy into electric energy so the rider gets a safe and durable battery that stands the test of time.
Mearth RS travels up to 60-65 km with a 36V 561.6Wh premium lithium battery and a 500W motor power. This electric long-range scooter uses a highly efficient battery system with six intelligent protection in terms of safety — short circuit protection, over-current protection, double overcharge protection, double over-discharge protection, temperature anomaly protection, and under-voltage automatic sleep. When you need to take a non-pavement road, you don’t have to worry about getting a flat tire or stopping because your e-scooter can’t pass through.
You can be sure that your long-range e-scooter is equipped and built to withstand most terrains, able to ride hills with a climbing angle of up to 25 degrees. The 500W high-speed brushless motor of the Mearth RS enables riders to power through obstacles, and enjoy a smooth and seamless ride. The Mearth RS also has multiple braking systems for extra safety on the road. It uses front and rear disc brakes, a rear foot brake, an anti-lock electric brake, and a double handgrip brake. With this long-range electric scooter, you will have a durable e-scooter that’s built to last not only on the road but also for the years to come.
Overall, both Mearth S Pro commuter e-scooter and the Mearth RS long-range e-scooter are unanimously lauded by its scooter owners and riders as “portable, compact, powerful, durable, superior quality and high-performing electric scooters.”