My Top 15 Quotes About Strength
Here are my favorite 15 quotes about Strength:
- Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.- Napoleon Hill
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “A brave man acknowledges the strength of others.” —Veronica Roth.
- “And one has to understand that braveness is not the absence of fear but rather the strength to keep on going forward despite the fear.” —Paulo Coelho
- “We do not have to become heroes overnight. Just a step at a time, meeting each thing that comes up, seeing it is not as dreadful as it appeared, discovering we have the strength to stare it down.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice. – Bob Marley
- You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. – Marcus Aurelius
- Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
- Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength. – Napoleon Bonaparte
- The beautiful thing about setbacks is they introduce us to our strengths. – Robin Sharma
- Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength. Charles Spurgeon
- Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength. Saint Francis de Sales
- “We don’t even know how strong we are until we are forced to bring that hidden strength forward.” —Isabel Allende.
- “Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power.” —Lao Tzu
Also Enjoy: 15 Best Quotes About Self Love