If you’re dealing with dry and flaky skin, a nourishing body balm can help provide intense hydration and relief. Here are five top body balms that can help you say goodbye to flaky skin:
CeraVe Healing Ointment:
- CeraVe’s Healing Ointment is a non-greasy balm that contains ceramides and hyaluronic acid to moisturize and protect dry skin. It’s suitable for sensitive skin and can be used on various areas of the body.
Aveeno Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream:
- Aveeno’s Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream is formulated with colloidal oatmeal and shea butter to provide lasting moisture to dry skin. It’s fragrance-free and can help soothe and relieve dryness.
Eucerin Advanced Repair Cream:
- Eucerin’s Advanced Repair Cream is enriched with urea and ceramides to effectively hydrate and repair dry skin. It’s suitable for rough and cracked skin and provides long-lasting moisture.
Weleda Skin Food Original Ultra-Rich Cream:
- Weleda Skin Food is a cult-favorite balm that contains natural ingredients like calendula and chamomile extracts. It’s a versatile balm that can be used on elbows, hands, feet, and any areas in need of extra moisture.
Aquaphor Healing Ointment:
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment is a multi-purpose balm that helps protect and soothe dry, cracked, and irritated skin. It’s especially great for providing relief to areas prone to chapping, such as lips and hands.
When choosing a body balm, consider your skin’s specific needs and any sensitivities you might have. It’s a good idea to patch test a small area before applying a new product to a larger area. Additionally, make sure to apply the balm to clean, dry skin for best results.