Love Quotes for Happy Valentines Day 2021-22: “Action speaks more than words” is true, but it should not be always true. In a relationship, saying some “I love you” and show her/him how much he/she mean to you is the best way to assure your strong feeling. So, on Febraury 14, you should not forget saying some beautiful words to your lover.
Simple but Romantic Happy Valentines Day 2021 Quotes
It’s ok if you are not good at expressing your love, you can use some common and beautiful phrases:
- You are the love of my life.
- You are my only true love.
- I can’t live without you.
- You’re my happiness of my life.
- I stay happy and feel alive only because of you.
Did you know these 5 Symbols and signs of valentine’s day that defines love ?
Happy Valentines Day 2021 Love Quotes
If you want something different new, you can use some Shakespeare’s quotation or some beautiful lines from bible such as
“Love is patient, love is kind. It doesn’t envy, it doesn’t envy, it is not proud..”
Here are some quotes of Shakespeare, which you can use on Valentine’s Day:
- Love is not love when it’s alternate of someone else.
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
You can also prefer some philosopher giants like Socrates, Aristotle and Thoreau. Here are also some quotes of these philosophers which describes the feelings of love:
- The hottest love has the coldest end. –Socrates
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies –Aristotle
- There is no remedy to love but to love more –Thoreau
Or you can also use some religious icons like St.Augustine and Mother Teresa, have some lines of love.
- Better to have Loved and lost, than to have never loved at all –St.Augustine
- If you judge people, you have not time to love them –Mother Teresa
You can also use some love quotes from novels, plays and poems like the one from Les Miserable:
To love another person is to see the face of God. Charles Dickens is one of his novels wrote,
“Never Close your lips to those whom you have opened your heart.”
Charlie Brown wrote:
“Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.”
You might love to know 7 Most Common Happy Valentines Day Gift Ideas for her/him
Here are some well-known love quotes from top writers:
- Love is the true means by which the world is enjoyed: our love to others, and other’s love to us. –Thomas Trahern.
- True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime, but lust just pushes away. –Alicia Barnhart.
Hopefully, these happy valentines day 2021 quotes would be helpful to make your this Valentine’s Day more special so don’t forget to share the most beautiful love quotes with your beloved to make your day memorable forever.
Main Image Source : Pixabay
Also See : How did Valentine’s Day Originate?