Organise Clothes At Home
You may be wondering how to arrange garments using the KonMari approach. You will benefit significantly from these tips if you are experiencing challenges with space and organization in your house. Find out what they are!
Do you struggle to keep your clothing organized and in its proper place? We recommend learning how to manage your dress using the Konmari approach. Learn how to do it with these tips!
Success depends on these three aspects:
- The space and the available elements.
- The number of existing clothes.
- Your ability to organize
Do you get a feeling that you don’t have enough room for your clothes? You’ll most likely need to create a repair plan and start your home renovations. It might also be as simple as learning how to put clothing on shelves, manage a large number of garments in a short area, and other helpful home organizing materials.
You must keep all of your winter clothing in one area, well-organized, and easily accessible. Preferably, this should be done in a manner that does not cause wrinkles. Start by being very selective: toss out or give whatever you don’t use daily!
When following the Konmari technique, you are encouraged to maintain just what you use, what fits your lifestyle, and what makes you happy. After that, categorize things according to their significance and put what you don’t use in the background.
You’ll need at least three hours to complete the task at your disposal. Yes, you will save a significant amount of time and worry in the future by being able to locate things quickly. Organizing is not the same as cleaning the washing machine and then finding that it rapidly returns to its previous state after a short time. Once you’ve gotten into the habit of correctly arranging your clothing, you’ll be more likely to keep to your plan.
Before you begin, remember to categorize your items and imagine how you will make the most of the available space before you start moving things.
Clothes in drawers
These are the most effective methods for organizing clothing in drawers. If you follow these steps, it will be a lot simpler and more convenient to find it:
- Using trim materials, form clothing rolls: You can even use cardboard toilet paper rolls to form clothes rolls by inserting a pair of socks or underwear inside each one.
- Do you like matching socks and shoes based on their colours? Keep the appropriate pair of shoes where you keep your regular shoes. You’ll save both space and time this way!
- The partitioned trays divided into compartments are beneficial for keeping things organized. Use them if they are appropriate for your style.
- Based on Japanese organizing principles, more folded garments are preferred over hanging clothes using the Konmari technique. You may increase the capacity of the space by a factor of four! Hangers should only be used for delicate shirts or coats and nothing else. To arrange the remaining items on shelves or drawers, sort them according to their length and weight: the most prolonged and heaviest items on the left; the shortest and lightest items on the right.
- Do you want to know how to organize your clothing by colour? It is not universally regarded as the best solution. Although you may discover what you are searching for, you may not always make the most of the available area. If you want to be more creative, you may use a snapshot of a box of coloured pencils as a reference point for your layout and include the colours from the photograph in your design.