Iain Cameron Williams: Author Bio About and Best Quotes

Nine of My Favorite Iain Cameron Williams Quotes 

Iain Cameron Williams, a writer whom I am guessing you love? Here are our 9 best Iain Cameron Williams quotes for you to enjoy. At Australia Unwrapped we believe every book has at least one quotable line, and our mission is to find them all. Here you will find Iain Cameron Williams’s top 9 popular and famous quotes. Like every good writer Iain Cameron Williams made a number of memorable quotes, here are some of our favorites:

About Iain Cameron Williams 

Iain Cameron Williams was born in Sheffield, Yorkshire, of Scottish and Welsh descent. Mother and father were born in New York, America, and Kalimpong, West Bengal, India, respectively. He is descended from the missionary, writer, and poet Aeneas Francon Williams, and his great grandfather was the Welsh writer and geographer John Francon Williams. On his maternal side, Williams is a third-cousin of D.H. Lawrence. He published ‘The KAHNS of Fifth Avenue’, the story of NY financier Otto H. Kahn and his family, worldwide on February 17, 2022. In Williams’ first children’s book, ‘The Tail of ‘Too Bad’ Mike,’ a skateboarding shrew named Mike goes on an adventure that will be available in December 2020. Williams’ novel, set in a fictitious kingdom of Pembridge, introduces a mysterious world filled with hidden meanings. ‘Too Bad’ Mike™

Born: Sheffield, Yorkshire, The United Kingdom
Genre: Biography, Poetry, Fiction
 

This post contains some affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you.

More from the Author: https://amzn.to/3zYZx8j

  

Popular Quotes

“My greatest strengths are my weaknesses, for it is from those that I learn how to grow.’ Iain Cameron Williams”
― Iain Cameron Williams, The Empirical Observations of Algernon

 “My greatest strengths are my weaknesses, for it is through acknowledging them that I learn how to grow.”
― Iain Cameron Williams

“Infinity is as far as your imagination stretches, and then some.’ Iain Cameron Williams, 2018”
― Iain Cameron Williams

 “The greatest gift this generation can give future generations is a HEALTHY PLANET.”
― Iain Cameron Williams

 “The greatest threat to climate change is humanity’
Iain Cameron Williams, 2019”
― Iain Cameron Williams, Underneath a Harlem Moon: The Harlem to Paris Years of Adelaide Hall

 “I never expected there to be so much death in my life.’
I. C. Williams.”
― Iain Cameron Williams

“Writing is 90% struggle. The other 10% is up to you.”
― Iain Cameron Williams, Underneath a Harlem Moon: The Harlem to Paris Years of Adelaide Hall

 “A life void-of-purpose is no life at all”
― Iain Cameron Williams

“Don’t let fashion dictate your style.”
― Iain Cameron Williams

9 Famous Quotes by Author Iain Cameron Williams

Quotes for all, here you found our selection of 9 Iain Cameron Williams quotes. Make sure you help by commenting your best Iain Cameron Williams quote below and sharing our favorite authors so we can look them up, read some of their works and give you the best quotes we can find. We hope you enjoyed our top 9 quotes by Iain Cameron Williams. However, feel free to comment below if you disagree or would like to include some other great and memorable Iain Cameron Williams quotes in our list. 

More from the Author: https://amzn.to/3zYZx8j

Also see: Iain M. Banks: Author Bio About and Best Quotes

Dave Peterson
Dave Peterson
Be a little better today than yesterday.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected
52,651FansLike
5,673FollowersFollow
829FollowersFollow

Read On

Latest