In French, “essai” means “sample” or “drawing. Its specificity lies in the ability to respond quickly to events and describe feelings and thoughts (a resonant public situation; preoccupation/occupation with the novel read; reflections on a painful story). And the goal, without a doubt, imposes a historical imprint on the literary form.
A lot of students struggles while writing papers for assignments. It is possible to find geometry homework help, but essay writing includes personal opinions, making it harder to find.
Some services work with professionals, who write papers for money, so you can find your helper based on the topic and requirements you need. However, it’s helpful to be able to write your essay. It helps you express your thoughts laconically and build your position on many critical issues.
Essential milestones in writing the essay:
An essay has specific topics. Examination of broad themes, by definition, is not performed in a small form.
Subjectivity. Somebody’s idea of Selinger’s book, The Catcher in the Life, won’t be thrilled, but you stayed up all night through it. See what stuck with you for life, and write it as if you are trying to convey the thought of a comrade (in this case, unique jargon and lighthearted attitude to the subject).
Proper composition is not the same as its absence. Minimal structure: the introduction, the central part, the end, all the same, must be. Perhaps, telling the other about the film, you intuitively adhere to a specific sequence – describe the situation and then lead arguments and facts. Apply a similar principle here.
Imagery and metaphors. The essay is no more similar to an ordinary article than the prose is to a proverb. It is allowed melancholy, metaphors, and emotionally charged images, unacceptable in the informational genres. They are focusing on the spoken word. Create the impression of a live conversation with the reader. Set the tone, be rhetorical or illiterate, and most importantly, convey their personality through the author’s style.
Algorithm to write essay
Follow the algorithm and keep in mind the main features of the genre. Express your ideas in a simple but accessible way, trying to arouse readers’ interest, to express their views in a bright author’s style.
- Respectfully read the topic. See enough time for reflection. Elaborating on the subject entirely is not required: focus on the most exciting aspect. Try to find interesting moments look at the topic in a new, original way.
- Constantly make short notes. Before you create a black version, you must already have the material you have prepared in the process of reflection: your suggestions, letters, specific words, and bright details.
- Proceed to the writing of the draft. Specify the approximate length of the text the number of paragraphs. Arrange the statements that are important to you in the required order. Create a small introductory part. Write a few suggestions that will arouse the reader’s interest and desire to read your essay. You can use a rhetorical question immediately to give the presentation a field of view to know their position. For example, “I believe that …”, “I do not take the traditional view of …”, “it is acceptable to believe that … but such a position raised doubts”.
- Write the central part. It is desirable to create a plan that consists of several paragraphs because it is easier to write the text on the significant factors. Develop the main idea of each outlined section. You can tell the reader from the facts and arguments but not turn the text into a report. In a literary essay, you need to be as competent and vivid as possible to present your point of view and not give an objective analysis of the problem.
- Pay attention to the reader: use unforced logical turns, make unprecedented conclusions, use non-standard word relations.
- Express your ideas in a bright and imaginative style to demonstrate the richness of your language.
- Express your perception: use artistic devices and techniques: comparisons, metaphors, epithets, analogies, allegory, symbols, associations, examples, facts from personal experience, parallels, and paradoxes.
- Create eloquent descriptions using quotations and interpretations of literary works. Share your own experience. Allow readers to read the logic, but be unique in the form of a report or a summary of the structure of the text.
- Your speech should be free: express your thoughts in your style. Write in style, but seriously. Do not use slang and many clichéd phrases. Follow the literate execution of proposals.
- Re-read your draft and create a small opinion. Summarize your thoughts, but do not make explicit logical judgments. In this case, the entire text must contain your thoughts, and the conclusion only summarizes the debate.
- Carefully review all the material, read it twice, and make corrections. Pay attention to lapses, phrases, and the use of an expression. Perhaps you will be inspired by new ideas. Then you can complete the essay make it more colorful. Evaluate your essay from the reader’s point of view to make it enjoyable.
- Keep up with the volume. It is usually limited to a clear framework. If you have come out too great text, try to identify the unique places in terms of artistry manifestation of the author’s style. Necessarily include them in the remaining version. Do not overload the text with facts and evidence of an abstract nature. Make an emphasis on personal experience and own observations.
- Look at the text with a black sheet to see if all paragraphs, phrases, and words you have transferred to the remainder of the version or if there are no omissions. Check the text for errors.