What are the signs that our fourth chakra is blocked? What can you do to activate the heart chakra? Learn how this chakra affects our emotional and physical health.
The seven chakras are energy centres. They are our body’s major energy centres. Anahata, or heart chakra, is the fourth chakra and reflects our capacity to love and be loved. When the anahata chakra is open, individuals may be more sympathetic and sensitive toward others and themselves. But how can we know whether the heart chakra is obstructed?
How To Know If The Heart Chakra is blocked?
When a chakra is blocked, it affects our whole existence. As a result, there are many indicators that might help us determine whether our heart chakra is obstructed.
The heart, lungs, chest, arms, and hands are all directly affected by the fourth chakra. It may cause circulation issues, high or low blood pressure, and other heart and lung disorders when it is misplaced. Blocked energy may also have a significant impact on our mental health and state of mind. In this fashion, we may discuss the following indicators of a blocked chakra:
- Social isolation: Because they do not get affection from others, people with a blocked fourth chakra need a lot of time for themselves.
- Feelings of loneliness: People who have their heart chakra obstructed typically feel isolated from others.
- Resentment: Another indicator of a fourth chakra imbalance is when you see a lot of animosity in the individuals you care about.
- Jealousy: When the anahata chakra is blocked, people are more prone to feel envious in their relationships.
- Being defensive: The fourth chakra being blocked might indicate a defensive mindset.
- Fear of intimacy: When the anahata chakra is blocked, people may have bad feelings when they attempt to be intimate with others.
- Lack of trust: The fourth chakra also has an impact on how we feel about ourselves and others.
How to Open The Heart Chakra?
The heart chakra may be blocked, but it can also be balanced with the aid of a professional and by following the recommendations below:
- Practice gratitude: Feeling grateful is necessary for the fourth chakra to expand. As a result, keeping a gratitude diary or learning to notice what we may be thankful for on a daily basis can be a helpful attitude in opening this chakra.
- Loving-kindness meditation: This contemplation entails developing the capacity to experience unconditional love for oneself as well as others.
- Positive Affirmations: The heart chakra may be unblocked by saying pleasant things to ourselves and others.
- Perform yoga exercises: Yoga is a comprehensive practise that consists of postures that promote mental and physical equilibrium, as well as breathing methods, pranayama, and meditations that assist circulate energy and open our chakras.
- Increase your self-love: Spend more time admiring yourself. Make an effort to give yourself more space so that you may get to know yourself better and spend more time with yourself.
Chakra balance is essential for both our physical and emotional health. The fourth chakra, sometimes known as the heart chakra, has an impact on how we feel about ourselves and others. It will encourage you to share and learn more about love, compassion, and empathy if you leave it open.