- 1 ● Begin the transfer process.
- 2 ● Get the most affordable prices.
- 3 ● Money is distributed on a local level.
- 4 How much does it cost to send money from Australia to the United Kingdom?
- 5 How long does it take to send money from Australia to the United Kingdom?
- 6 Available payment methods
- 7 Wise is safe and secure
● Begin the transfer process.
Pay using your debit or credit card in Australian dollars, or transfer funds from your online banking account.
● Get the most affordable prices.
Wise always gives you the most current and accurate mid-market exchange rate available.
● Money is distributed on a local level.
The receiver receives money in their native currency instantly from Wise’s local bank account.
You pay a tiny, flat charge of 0.66 AUD + 0.45 percent of the amount converted to transfer money in AUD to the United Kingdom (you’ll always know the whole cost upfront). Some payment options have an additional cost, although it’s generally little. There are no large fees, disguised or otherwise. So it’s less expensive than you’re used to.
Wise may send your money within one day, as a same-day transfer, or even an instant money transfer, on many popular routes. The delivery time of a transfer can be affected by a variety of factors, including payment methods and normal procedures. Wise keeps you informed at all times, and you can follow each step in your account.
- Bank Transfer
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
As an authorized Electronic Money Institution, Wise is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom.
This means that clever is required by law to keep your money safe by depositing it in a low-risk financial institution, such as a Barclays account in Europe or a Wells Fargo account in the United States. Wise now has a user base of 12 million people and is expanding.