Credit Cards How To Pay Them Off Quickly
Credit cards how to pay them off quickly! So you have been staring at that statement of account for this month and still can’t find ways how to pay them off – especially with other expenses at hand. Credit cards can make or break you. It can help you in case of emergency but once you failed to pay off your debts, it will be very difficult to recover. This article will help you deal with credit card—how to pay them off quickly.
- Set a goal. It all starts by setting a goal and sticking on it. Set your own credit limit and it should be way lower than what the bank sets for you. If the bank sets $10,000 as your credit limit, you have to set your personal limitation to only half of it or even lower. If your purchases hit $400, it is time for you to slow down or cut off your credit card usage.
- Treat credit card as your wages. Only spend what you get paid and repay it every payday, this way you never pay interest but get all the benefits of using the credit card.
- Use credit cards for emergency only. Most people think that credit cards are their free money. Well, they are not. They are your delayed payables. This is why it is always better to transact in cash and use those cards only in case of emergency.
- Schedule your purchases.It is very important to know you cut off date. On this account, you will be able to set a schedule when to buy using your credit card. Make sure that your next purchase won’t fall on the same cut off.
- Use only one card. Multiple cards with different cut of dates will make you purchase more and in the end, leave you in a whole bunch of debts. Using one credit card (or not using one at all) will help you prioritize your finances.
- Track down your debts. Always review your monthly statement of account and look if there are suspicious items that should not be included in there. If you find one, call your bank immediately to report the incident.
- Pay the highest interest. To use credit cards and how to pay them off quickly is y paying the purchase with the highest interest. This allows you to lessen the interest that the item will acquire if it didn’t get paid.
- Pay credit card debts on time. Credit cards how to pay them off quickly is possible when you pay them right away. Don’t procrastinate the payment. If you delayed the payment, another set of interest will be added on top of your outstanding balance payable, thus limiting your goal of paying off credit cards quickly.
Credit Cards How To Pay Them Off Quickly : Freezing It!
If you have watched the movie ‘Confessions of a Shopaholic’ you would know what Becky Bloomwood did to her credit cards when she ran out of control using them. She froze them! But when she has to buy another item again, she took her hair dryer and defrosted that pack of ice. Well, credit cards how to pay them off quickly won’t work if you just freeze it. If you want to get off debt, get rid of that thing that cause you debt. Get rid of that credit card now!
Paying the debt can become a functional task – declutter your house, when possible buy second hand and try not to buy anything you don’t truly need if you Iphone is still working do you really need to upgrade?
Main Image Source : Pixabay
Also See : Do Some Research