Best Websites To Find A Professional Writer
Professional writers are no longer confided in libraries, publications, and academe these days. You can now find them in websites where you can contact them to provide outstanding writing services. The best websites to find a professional writer depends on the website you are looking for and the type of services offered. Some websites list professional writers only while others offers other professional services such as lay out and graphic artists, transcriptionist, encoders, and many more.
Best Websites To Find A Professional Writer
Whether you are a student, an individual or a company that needs professional writers, you have to check these best websites to find a professional writer.
- Freelancer. Although this website provides a collective list of professionals of different technical skills, the largest number of registered users of this website are writers. Here, you can find both technical and creative writers. There are also sports, news, features, and manuscript writers for your publication needs. If you need a copy-editor, editor, or a re writer, you can’t go wrong in Freelancer.ph
- Freelancer Careers. This is a more filtered website for professional writers and considered one of the best websites to find a professional writer. Their writers are classified according to specialization. They have feature writers and resume writers.
- iWriter. This is also a site where you can find the best writers of different skills and genres. Clients can contact writers and contract them for writing jobs. They can also negotiate revisions and editing in every job submitted.
- Writers.ph. This online site for writers all over the world offers exclusive writing opportunities. Clients get in touch with writers on this site and advertise for their assignments on a daily basis.
- Writers Weekly. This is a weekly edition of articles and other written publications from different writers across the globe. Most writers in this websites are freelancers who can provide your written requirements in time.
Things to consider in looking for best websites to find a professional writer.
So you need a proposal or a written article for your weekly publication and you are running out of time to write one. Searching for writers online can be one of your best options since most people do this a lot. Well, before signing in a website and contracting a writer to do the job, care to consider the following key points:
- Not all writer members are good. Some members of a writing website just want to squeeze some dollars to make a living. You have to spot the best writers from the mediocre. This is why it is very important to read on client reviews about them to see if they deliver on time, within topic and customer satisfaction.
- It is also important to look for the writer’s profile. Those best websites to find a professional writer has profile features wherein they publish the competencies, skills and writing abilities of their writers. Most of them provide ranks and who is the best performer in the website.
- Ask some samples. Before hiring a writer, ask for his or her portfolio and writing samples to see if he or she complies with your standard and requirements.
Also Enjoy:Professional Essay Writer for You
Top 7 Freelance Content Writing Websites In 2022: How To Earn More From Freelance Writing
Fiverr is known for being the largest freelance marketplace. The prices start at $5 (amazing, isn’t it?). This is why it has become so popular.
As a freelance writer, you can generate money online quickly by using Fiverr.
Fiverr’s greatest advantage is the sheer number of jobs they offer. Fiverr is used by almost all organizations, including freelance writing jobs.
It is as simple as setting up an account. A customer who likes your work will hire you, and you’ll be on your way.
Upwork, formerly known as Odesk, is one of the most popular platforms for freelancers. Content marketers, graphic designers, and freelance writers may all find work in the marketplace.
There are both short-term and long-term projects available for writers. It is easy for specialists to use the webserver because of previous efforts on the webserver to create your reputation.
The platform shouldn’t deter inexperienced authors, however. Getting your first job requires patience and submitting a lot of ideas.
However, once you start working with clients and establish a reputation as an experienced writer on the site, your hard work will pay off.
You can post an hourly rate or set a fixed price for logo design and content production.
Be mindful of Upwork taking a cut of the freelance writer’s salary when placing a bid.
Upwork charges a 20% fee on the first $500 you earn from a customer, which is its biggest disadvantage. As a result, you must pay up to $0.90 for each proposal for which you were not specifically requested to apply.
So, if you’re just getting started, you might have to pay to play to grow your portfolio.
However, I recommend you use Upwork for only as long as you need to because your freelance career might stagnate after a while.
The Contena platform is a high-end freelance writing platform that aims to be more than an employment board for writers.
One of the top freelance writing platforms I suggest you visit.
To begin with, they provide a “writing job finder” that compiles the best freelance writing opportunities from all over the internet.
After that, you can browse through them to identify the best opportunities, whether you’re interested in a full-time eBook writing job paying $10,000 per month or a one-off blog post for a sports website.
It is much faster to use this method than to search for employment on a variety of different websites.
However, their daily Alert emails save you even more time by making sure you only receive jobs that match your criteria, such as price and niche.
Contena’s only disadvantage is that it is quite expensive. The membership costs $497 for a one-year subscription, and $997 for a two-year subscription. It is the only paid employment board on this list. Due to the fact that you can obtain the same perks for free on other employment sites, the free perks may quickly overshadow the other benefits.
Despite the fact that you have to apply and pay on their platform, the work they create is so excellent that it easily pays for itself.
On ProBlogger, freelancers are able to pitch remote writing assignments. I believe that this website has a higher quality of freelance writing work than those listed on other job sites because companies must pay $75 to advertise a position.
ProBlogger does not have as much traffic as other sites. You will need to wait a few days for a position to become available if you write in a specific field, such as gaming.
However, I like ProBlogger because it is simple to use. It is easy to pitch writing projects on the website since it is updated frequently. It does not require a subscription, advertisements, or credit card information.
Upwork and Freelancer.com are similar online job marketplaces.
This means you’ll set up an account, apply for jobs, get hired through their platform, and then repeat the process.
Thousands of tasks (including online writing jobs) are available at any given time, either by the hour or by the fixed project fee.
Freelancer is a site where customers post their work needs, freelancers generate the content, and customers pick and pay their favorite (s).
Experienced freelancers with an established portfolio, endorsements, and sales skills may find this less appealing.
However, it’s ideal for novice freelance writers since it lets you build your portfolio while still having a chance to be paid – without requiring much knowledge!
You will have to pay to apply for employment after your initial eight bids per month.
They will also charge you 10% of any project costs and hours you bill via them.