Great place in Australia for Online quotes on Home Insurance
Having a home is one thing but having it insured is the best way of maintaining that personal connection you have with it. Safeguard your home with home insurance. Fortune favors the bold. Listed below are the best places for online quotes on home insurance in Australia:
1. Australian Seniors Insurance Agency (link: http://www.seniors.com.au/home-insurance/)
Simple and convenient home insurance providers. Australian Seniors Insurance offers affordable home insurance. It is considered as one of the best in the business and here is why:
- a) Legal liability of up to $20 million.
- b) Tree, plants or shrubs cover in the event of damage.
- c) Temporary content removal and/or storage to accommodate house repairs.
- d) Accidental glass breakage and lock replacement coverage.
- e) Home office equipment coverage in case of loss or damage.
- f) Optional cover on personal property and motor burnout and food spoilage.
Australian Seniors simplify home insurance. Get an online quote on home insurance!
2. Real insurance (link: https://www.realinsurance.com.au/home-insurance)
Real Insurance won the Best Customer Experience award and there’s no doubt why. Real insurance offers a very good customer experience as evidenced by its home insurance policy perks:
- a) 20% discount when you buy a combined home and contents policy online. Affordable
- b) Flexible payment options. There are no extra charges for paying monthly.
- c) 24/7 emergency assistance and claim submission hotline.
- d) A wide range of optional extras to complement your cover including motor burnout insurance and personal property coverage in the event of a loss.
- e) Customized home insurance cover to better fit your needs.
Get an online quote on home insurance today!
3. Apia Home Insurance (link: http://www.apia.com.au/home-insurance)
Apia is an award-winning insurance. They were awarded the Reader’s digest Best Quality Service Award 2016. Their award from winning feat was no luck. They offer excellent perks on home insurance. These perks include:
- a) 15% discount offered when you quote for a new home and contents insurance policy online.
- b) Flat rates on premiums by the end of a month without any extra costs on the premiums.
- c) Replacement of new for old contents regardless of their age.
- d) Visitor’s contents coverage.
- e) Veterinary expenses cover. This applies to domestic dogs and cats injured after a vehicle impact.
Apia home insurance gives you reason enough to have home insurance. Get an online quote on home insurance!
4. Suncorp insurance (link: https://www.suncorp.com.au/insurance/)
Home and content insurer Suncorp boasts of some of the best perks a home insurance can offer. With Suncorp you are entitled to:
- a) Lifetime guarantee on authorized home repairs.
- b) 24-hour claims service through their ever-available customer agent.
- c) Coverage for loss or damage to your home and its contents from unfortunate events such as fires, theft or adverse weather conditions.
- d) A range of additional features and covers with standard limits such as artwork of value up to $10,000 per item.
- e) Optional covers on personal valuables, motor burnout, pet injuries and safety net protection.
Make a choice today! Get an online quote on home insurance!
5. AAMI Home Insurance (link: https://www.aami.com.au/home-insurance/contents)
AAMI has very good home insurance policies. It is no surprise that they boast of a very wide client base in Australia. They qualify as a top-notch home insurer because of:
- a) Top-notch claims service. They have dedicated client managers who organize every detail of your home insurance from the beginning to the end.
- b) Their home insurance policy covers for damages and loss of home, garage and shed contents caused by theft, fire or adverse weather events.
- c) Coverage for damage to other people and their property in the event that damage to an insured home extends to neighbouring homes.
- d) AAMI will temporarily store your undamaged property as you wait for repairs to be done.
Get an online quote on home insurance! Wait no more!
For car insurance in Australia be sure to check out:
Main Image Source : Pixabay