Dubai is the commercial hub of the UAE and a highly developed city that offers tourists lots of sightseeing venues. These locations enable you to enjoy the culture, history, and also thriving modernity of the place. The best way to reach Dubai is through Emirates
Emirates Airlines is the flag carrier of Dubai and also the largest airline in the Middle east. It is known for having a very modern fleet, one that provides passengers with the highest levels of comfort. The airline connects to 157 global destinations. Reach Dubai from the capital city of your country through quick, direct flights and enjoy a wonderful vacation with your family. You cannot just explore tourist spots in Dubai but also other places in the UAE. Here is a look at 9 Must-See Destinations In The UAE:
- Zoom Up Dubai’s Burj Khalifa – This building stands majestically with its uppermost areas reaching the clouds. It’s the world’s tallest building standing at a height of 828 meters which makes it three times taller than the Eiffel tower and also two times taller than the empire state building. The amount of aluminum used to make it is what is fitted into five A340 aircraft! The tip of its sphere has a visibility of over 95 kilometers. You can move across the floors through its single elevators, which are the fastest in the world and run across 140 floors, at a speed of 10 meters per floor.
- Admire Abu Dhabi’s Sheikh Zayed Mosque – It is a grand and majestic structure in the city and has the largest hand-woven carpet which has won a Guinness record. The mosque is lit by beautiful chandeliers and it has one of the largest in the world. It is a sight of lovely Muslim architecture which is seen in the beautiful calligraphy that is found on the dome’s hollows, where you can see verses from the Quran on it. In all, there are about 80 domes, which have gold lettering and it is spread over 12 hectares.
- Take a Beach Break – This is also called the Jumeirah beach and it stretches along the south coast up to Palm Jumeriah. It is in Dubai’s Jumeirah district and all along it is some of the most beautiful hotels, resorts, and various types of properties. It is a major tourist attraction and home to the lovely Burj Al Arab, which is a seven-star hotel. This hotel is also called the seventh wonder of the world. The beach park has a garden and play area for kids and also a place to barbeque.
- Experience the UAE’s Desert Landscapes – the beautiful desert landscape is one place where you can explore the stunning loveliness of the desert. Across this landscape, you can see an undulating sand dune, a beautiful oasis, palm trees where the most delicious dates are grown, and of course oasis. There are many tour operators who offer specific packages that enable you to explore the desert in the best way, showing you some of its most stunning sections, which are enjoyable to explore with the family.
- Get Active on Jebel Jais in Ras Al-Khaimah – This is a spectacular mountain in Ras Al Khaimah which is so stunning in its height and beauty. Take photos of its grand appearance and how it strikes the clouds. It stretches from Ras Al Khaimah on the east and stretches up to the Musandam peninsula in north Oman. As it spread across two countries it is 700 kilometers in length. It is at a height of 1934 meters above sea level. It is also a place where various types of outdoor activities can be done like mountain biking, zip line touring, rock climbing, etc.
- Visit the Louvre Abu Dhabi – It is a fantastic museum situated on Saadiyat Island. Its unique feature is that it has been designed to look like a floating dome structure. It has been set up as part of a deal between the UAE government and the French government, wherein the name louvre can be used until 2037. It is an art museum with 8000 square km of galleries and is also the largest one in the Arabian Peninsula. It showcases artworks from across the world with the purpose of bridging the eastern and western worlds. As of today, it has attracted about 2 million visitors from across the world.
- Explore Dubai’s Al Fahidi Quarter – It is also known as Al Bastakiya and it is a historical district with the construction that dates back to the 1890s. Inside this district is the Mawaheb gallery which is an art studio where those with special needs can learn some life skills through art. There is also a tea house that is designed according to bygone heritage and an XVA gallery that showcases modern art pieces. Check out the coffee museum where you can experience different types of coffee beans roasting, and brewing. Look into the Sheikh Muhammed Center for Cultural Understanding which strives to enhance the cultural relationship between people in Dubai.
- Family Fun at the Theme Parks – If you look into the many theme parks in Dubai, you will find them full of fun games, sporting activities, and a lot of areas where children can have fun. They are exactly the place where you can have some quality time with the family. Check out the IMG world of Adventure, Ski Dubai, Bollywood Park, Dubai Global Village, Wild wadi waterpark, and much more.
- View Sharjah Art Museum’s Renowned Art Collection – Located in Sharjah, it is one of the leading art spots in the Arabian region and showcases some of the most beautiful collections from renowned artists. Through the artworks here you can find out a lot about the region’s history, culture, and heritage. It also organizes various exhibitions from time to time through which experienced and new artists can show off their works. It is a must to visit for artists and art enthusiasts.
Reach Dubai on time through Emirates airlines which offer on-time flights from various global locations. Enjoy a comfortable flight to Dubai, and enjoy the highest of passenger comforts on an airline that has won many awards for its standards of safety and passenger comfort.