Scare Flair – Halloween Party Ideas that are out of this world
Halloween is one of the occasions that most people – both adults and kids, look forward to every year. However, being a regular, annual occasion is never an excuse to be boring. Use your imagination, your creativity, and your resourcefulness to come up with practical yet amazing Halloween Party ideas. Here are some examples as well as suggested products that you can use for a complete Halloween Party feel. All of these are available at Party Savers Australia at very affordable prices!
- The Haunted Hospital. You can set your venue up as a hospital. A hospital is a popular horror movie setting because it is a place where loneliness, anger, regret, fear, and death converge. Also, you can include many details that you can easily find at a low cost. One of the most important elements of a Haunted Hospital Halloween Party is the costumes. One great scare flair is the Bloody Nurse Kit which will make other people wonder about what crazy thing you have done to get all bloody.
- Vampire Cave Rave. Host a cave rave in a real cave or make one in your venue. Take note of the important elements – darkness, mystery, lights, and of course, great rave or techno music. To instantly look like a blood-thirsty vampire, get the UV Glow Red Crazy Contact Lens. Scare them and hypnotize them just by looking.
- Hogwarts Halloween. Be a wizard or a witch for Halloween. Such characters are not really uncommon but what will make your Hogwarts Halloween Party extra special is what you will do with your venue and of course, how you will dress up. For the perfect look, wear the Wizard Boy Costume and be the next Harry Potter of the most prestigious school of witchcraft and wizardry in the entire world of fiction.
- Cute Monster Mansion. Turn your venue into a Monster Mansion or even Monster University. You can have doors as décor, scare the child as one of the games – add your own variation, and don’t forget to feature your favorite Monster University Characters at your party. One of the moat loved monster in Hollywood is Mike. If you like him too, put up some balloons like the Monster University Supershape Balloon.
- Blood Bath. You will need lots of blood if you want your Halloween Party to look as scary as it could ever be. Therefore, you need blood that will look and feel real such as Part Saver’s blood that you can use to polish your costume or simply to make the venue or even inanimate objects look scary.
- Extra-Terrestrial Escapade. Party with those who are literally out of this world with Alien Masks. You can wear any of the four or wear all of them one after the other to confuse others.
Of course, Halloween should not be exclusively about scaring others or getting scared. The most important thing is that you will have fun with your friends and with your loved ones.