Sexiest Hairstyles for Rounded Faces: Women with round faces frequently asked hair stylists which is the best hair cut for them. Round face has a circle shape with little larger cheek bones with symmetry. There are hundreds of great styles that can help you break the symmetry and look extremely elegant and hot.
10+ Sexiest Hairstyles For Round Face Shape women
Check out the amazing collection of best hairstyles for round faces to spark your personality.
1- Modern Day Mohawk:
If you have a round face and seeking for great hairstyle. Then must try Modern Day Mohawk. It is a great option to look awesome. Plus this hair style adds more height to your face. So, your face will look more elongated.
Styling Directions For Modern Day Mohawk:
- Start with your damp hair. With the help of blow dryer and brush, make a Mohawk up and put all hair away from front.
- Once you are done with drying, use a strong pomade or gel to hold the Mohawk you have made.
- At the end, use quality hair spray to hold everything together for longer time.
As said above, Round face shape is perfect for Modern Day Mohawk. If you got fine to thick texture, this hair style will be a real stunner for you.
You might love to check >> Best 5 short trendy summer hairstyles for women
2- Long And Lean:
Long And Lean haircut is the best complement for your round face. With this hair style, face will look more in length.
Styling Directions For Lone And Lean:
- Part your hair into sections. Now spray your air with hair spray.
- With a curling iron of 1 ¼ inches, make curls through the hair. For better consistency, make sure, each section has been transformed into curls.
- Once you are done with curling, move your fingers throught the hair.
- At the end, apply some more hair spray for a better finish.
If you want to make your round face look more elongated, Long and Lean hair cut is the right choice for you. But this hair style will go for any hair type.
3- Perfectly Pulled Back:
Perfectly Pulled Back is an awesome choice to show off your hair. Hair pulled back gives a spark to your personality. In this haircut, most of the hair pulled back but few left in front to frame the face. To be honest, this hairstyle let you highlight the best part of your face.
Styling Directions For Perfectly Pulled Back:
- First of all, with round brush, smoothed out the hair.
- For adding more volume to the hair, use back combing brush.
- From the hair line, start sectioning hair into smaller portions.
- Now grab the rest of the hair and pulled back into a French twist. Just do a little bit rough. We don’t want perfect French twist here.
- Now pick up your small curling iron. It’s time to twist up small hair sections left out in the front.
- At the end, use hair spray for holding everything together.
No matter which hair texture you got, this hair cut will look awesome on you. Round face will be great for trying out this hairstyle. To be honest, this hairstyle is enough to make people notice you.
Have you checked?? Top 9 Short Hairstyles for Thick Hair Women
4- Fabulously Fringed:
This fringe hair style is more than enough to give you a trendy look.
Styling Directions For Fabulously Fringed:
- Your hair should be damped to start styling up this hairstyle.
- Use smoothing cream and round brush to smoothed out the hair.
- After drying the hair, with flat iron give a more finished look to the bangs in front.
- For adding waves, use the curling iron.
- For finishing, use some hair spray.
Fabulously Fringed is an ultimate choice for anyone with medium textured hair. It will make round shape look leaner and longer.
5- Sleek And Straight:
Now get rid of old fashioned Bob hair cuts, and get edgy style with Sleek And Straight.
Styling Directions For Sleek And Straight:
- Use root boosting spray on the damp hair.
- Now make sections of the hair as per desired. With a round brush smoothed hair out. Now curl them inside using same round brush.
- To hold everything together, use some hair spray.
The side way bangs let your face appear much longer. This will work with any kind of hair texture.
6- Beautifully Braided:
What can be better than complex and classy tight braid hair style!
Styling Directions For Beautifuly Braided:
- Start with damp hair, smoothed and straightened your hair.
- Now divide hair into sections.
- From each side, start making a braid to the back.
- When both braids meet at the back, transform into one brand towards the end.
- Finish the braid with a hair clip or tie.
This hair cut is exceptional complement for your round face shape. Braids will give your edgy and longer appearance. Any hair texture is suitable for this haircut.
6- Edgy Bob:
Edgy Bob is a cool hair style with multiple layers with spiked out bangs. This hair cut is alone enough to stand you out in the crowd.
Styling Directions For Edgy Bob:
- Natural straight hair will be better. In that case, with round brush, just smoothed out the hair.
- Otherwise with a hair straightener, straighten your hair. Work on smaller sections to add more detailing
- To keep the texture of the hair for a longer time, use some pomade or spray.
Nothing can be better than Edgy Bob, if you got natural straight hair with round face.
7- Flirty Flip:
As the name shows, Flirty Flip is full of fun. Get a sassy style with Flirty Flip. It will give a softer and longer look due to side bangs.
Styling Directions For Flirty Flip:
- After a shower, damp your hair with towel. Now use some hair care products to add more volume.
- Grab your blow dryer. Now blow dry your front bangs and rest of the hair away from the face.
- During blow drying, with round brush, make curls and flips for a flirty touch.
You got the natural wavy hair with fine to medium texture, Flirty Flip is the thing you are looking for your round face.
8- Bohemian Waves:
The great dramatic hair style for round face! The Bohemian Waves. With longer length of your hair, make the face look longer and leaner. For soft touch, front short layers work great.
Styling Directions For Bohemian Waves:
- Section your hair from the middle. Use brush throughout the hair.
- With a curling iron, make curls of the sections of the hair.
- Now use your fingers once all curls are made to give a looser look.
- At the end, use hair spray for finishing.
Fine to thick hair with little curly texture will embrace this hair style to the maximum. Extraordinary haircut for the round face shape.
You can’t miss to read beautiful Top 13 Trendy Hairstyles For Thin Hair
9- Glamour Bangs:
As the name shows, this hair style depicts all about glamour and style. With thick full bangs, make yourself look more sassy and edgy. You will get a more enthusiastic appearance due to long extensions.
Styling Directions For Gamour Bangs:
- Divide your hair to one side.
- Now make smaller sections of your hair.
- With flat iron, smoothed out each and every section.
- From the end of each section, move iron to flip the hair.
Due to bangs and flipped end, this style is perfect for round face shape. If you have got super thick hair, this hair cut is made for you.
10- Wave Excellence:
If you are not fan of curls or more time consuming hair styles, you should try Wave Excellence.
Styling Directions For Wave Excellence:
- Begin with detangling your hair.
- Part your hair to the one side.
- Now pick up the flat iron. Carefully use it vertically in backward motion to create more winged out the curl. Avoid using gin horizontal position.
- Now keep repeating the last step till entire head is done.
- Spice up the hair style with hair spray and move your fingers through.
You have a round face and want something balanced and edgy hair style! Wave Excellence is a great choice. Natural straight hair with waves and medium texture, is a great situation for Wave Excellence.
11- Elegant Updo:
This is something interesting. With hot hairdo and messy structures, you are gonna look appealing and full of fun.
Styling Directions For Elegant Updo:
- Use hair spray on your hair.
- Now you need to section your front bangs. Grab a flat iron, and work on the bang to smooth towards face edges.
- Now curl back the rest of the hair. Hair spray will be great to hold them together.
- Now lift up the top layer of the hair slightly to make a crown shape with volume.
- Now grab the rest of the hair in the back with a hair band or or elastic band.
Bangs are the great way to frame the round face shape. Medium to thick hair texture is needed to try out this hairstyle.
So these are the most trendy and awesome looking hairstyles for the round shape face. Now it is time to choose which will look best on you! Read carefully and choose a hair cut you like the most. What’s left now! Just an appointment with your hair stylist.
Main Image Source : Pixabay